Saturday, December 19, 2009

Punching In

Punching In: One Man's Undercover Adventures on the Front Lines of America's Best-Known Companies Punching In: One Man's Undercover Adventures on the Front Lines of America's Best-Known Companies by Alex Frankel


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
For some reason, I was expecting a little more humor from this book. There wasn't much there, but what WAS there was a well-thought look into some of the biggest "branded" companies in the country. Alex Frankel spent time working for companies such as UPS, Starbucks, Apple and Gap, and looks at their hiring practices, corporate culture, and other facets of their business. Fascinating, and will affect the way I look at front-line employees of these companies.

View all my reviews >>

1 comment:

SnowLeopard said...

This looks like an interesting read! I'd love to hear more about it sometime~ :)