Sunday, November 2, 2008

Disc golf with Julien

Julien and I headed out this morning to try out the new disc golf course in town, up at Rancho San Rafael. I'll let the pictures tell some of it here:


Here's Julien with a mighty throw...



And closer in, putting...



A great view from the 13th tee, looking down over some aspens and the Basque monument.


When we got to the 18th tee, there was a sign posted that the course was closed to to wet conditions. Hadn't been one at the 10th tee when we started, so we didn't know. We quit there at the 18th tee and walked back to the car. Fun first time, I'm sure we'll be back...

2 comments:

SnowLeopard said...

Wow- I bet Julien could beat me at Frisbee golf. (I freely admit to throwing like a girl!) Beautiful views of Reno! How was playing in the wind?

Gail said...

Wow! what fun. If it's not snow covered when we visit, I'd love to check it out.