Sunday, December 31, 2006

Blogging Resolutions

I'm not generally big on resolutions, but I've come up with a couple blog-related ones this year. Didn't come up with these on my own; they are things that other people have done, and which have gained a kind of following with other bloggers. The first is to take one picture a day for a whole year to post and archive. This sounds like fun; a way to make me take more pictures, and think about what in my everyday life is worthy of being photographed. The second is to read and document (blog about) 50 books in a year. I can't imagine this will even be an issue; I generally read a couple books a week. I might be suprised at how close I am on this, though. At any rate; look forward to more photos and book reviews, starting... Hey! Tomorrow! Happy New Year!

No comments: