Sunday, October 28, 2007

Muffins with Julien

Couldn't decide what to have for breakfast this morning, and Julien talked me into making chocolate muffins. Actually, DOUBLE chocolate muffins - he was very specific about that. Here are the bakers:


(Yup, that's what it says. Mich's apron, originally, but I kinda took it over. Not true, though...)


The best part of baking...


Ready to go in the oven. Funny, I didn't take any "after" photos of the finished product, but they turned out pretty well. Maybe with this and my recent vampire cupcakes, I've finally overcome my weird mental block with being able to make cupcakes and muffins...

2 comments:

SnowLeopard said...

Julien is so cute- with a real chef's hat even! I bet those turned out pretty good- they must since they're chocolate.

Funny apron- that was the first thing I noticed, and I'm glad you commented about it 'cause I was going to ask... ;)

Gail said...

Very cute. What a fun breakfast!