Friday, February 15, 2008

Catching up

Been awhile since I've posted here - it's been crazy at work, and there hasn't been that much of note happening at home. In the middle of a few books, too, so I haven't posted any book reviews either. Couple of those coming up soon, though...

One home project I'm involved in is consolidating all out digital photos and music onto an external hard drive, with an eye toward organizing them. I've got almost all our music on it, and all of our pictures, then will run some software to clean it all up. Should make it easy to use...

The biggest thing I've started recently, though is running more seriously. I just began a 12 week training program, leading to a half marathon the first week of May. In order to track my progress, I've started a separate Running Blog. If you're at all interested, follow the link or find it under "Turi's other blogs" at the top left of the page. If not, I understand. It's mostly for me to put down a few thoughts, anyway.

1 comment:

SnowLeopard said...

That's a pretty nice looking hard drive- and appropriate for a librarian to want to organize all the most important stuff (music and photos!). But I bet you'll end up putting all your Cooks Illustrated Issues & Recipes on there too, and maybe a place to organize your book reviews/library too? Movies? Okay, yes, I'm a librarian nerd over here too. :)