Saturday, February 16, 2008

Morning Ride

It was finally nice enough (in February!) to get out for a morning motorcycle with my coworker Max. We've been for a few rides in the past couple years, and he's a great guy to ride with - about my speed, into having fun more than being macho or looking cool. This morning we headed out to do a loop on Red Rock Road, a little north of Reno:


View Larger Map

Usually you end up getting stuck behind some kind of traffic on Red Rock, but it was clear sailing today. Rode out to the junction with 395 and had a little rest:



(When I took this, Max asked "I'm not in that, am I?" I said "Yeah, but just for scale." Like the scale, Max? Ha!)

1 comment:

SnowLeopard said...

Hot Stuff! It WAS beautiful today, perfect for a bike! Nevada is such a beautiful state. Hi Max, if you're reading this!