Monday, March 5, 2007

Not-quite-as-new baby Gus



Finally got the chance to hang around with Gus again - he's only two months old, but looks like six months. Big guy. Silly, too - smiling, chuckling, making silly faces. What a fun baby. It was Ramona's fourth birthday party, and Julien stayed on to play with her for awhile. I rode over after awhile and picked him up on the motorcycle. Then later, Alicia and her daughters stopped by our house and everyone played hard. We had some exhausted kids last night!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You took Julien on your motorcycle? Did he sit in front of you, or behind? I bet he loved that!
-A

Turi Becker said...

He sits behind me. His feet JUST reach the pegs. We were talking Sunday night about the fun things we did that day, and he said "Dad, the motorcycle wasn't fun, it was COOL!"

Anonymous said...

Do you have some way to strap him to you while you ride? I'd be so paranoid that I'd lose him on the take-offs. Or does he just hold on really tight?
You're much more trusting than I am, I think.
-A

Turi Becker said...

No, he hangs on pretty well. He lets go a little while we're going, but grabs back on when we come to a stop or start back up. And I try to accelerate smoothly and gently...