Monday, April 23, 2007

The Golem's Eye


Another book in the Bartimaeus series - I really enjoyed the first one, Amulet of Samarkand, so decided to go ahead and plow through the series. Amber was nice enough to lend me her copies, so I didn't have to wait to get them from the library. So this one, The Golem's Eye, continues the story of Nathaniel, a novice magician making his way up the ranks. This time he deals with a traitor within his own government, as well as a resistance movement in the London he lives in. Again: really fun writing, pretty quick reads. I don't like to give too many spoilers (especially on the next in the series, because Amber says she hasn't read it yet) but I sure did enjoy it.

Book 22

1 comment:

SnowLeopard said...

Ha HA! A link to my very own page. Too much fun! I'm really glad that you're liking this series, and greatly appreciate your effort at not spoiling the last book for me... :)