Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Keeping it Real



Keeping it Real
is another book that I noticed while cataloging it - actually, I was cataloging the sequel to it, and decided that it looked good enough to read the first one beforehand. Pretty crazy - this is seriously SciFi/Fantasy. Sexy motorcycle-riding cyborg chick heroine, studly rock and roll elves, demons... Wow. Very well conceived world (worlds, really) though, and a good read. I will go on to the next book, but not immediately - gotta give this one room to sink in...

Book 85

1 comment:

SnowLeopard said...

Funny- I picked this one up too when it came in and read the jacket. I thought it was a little too hard core Sci/Fi with the whole cyborg thing and put it on the new books workroom shelf. Looked interesting, but I have others way up on my "Gotta Read First" list.