Saturday, February 10, 2007

Blankie


That which was lost has been found. Julien's blankie has been missing for a coupl eof weeks, since Grandma Gail's visit. Pulled out the fold-up playhouse this afternoon, and there it was, scrunched up in the bottom. There was much rejoicing in the Becker household.

I've been slacking on the picture-a-day thing (thanks for pointing that out, Marc.) Actually, I think I've only missed one or maybe two days, but that does kind of ruin the streak. Oh well, first resolution down the drain. I'm still going to try to keep up on it, but so many days are: Wake up, breakfast, clothes on kids, school, work, home, dinner, baths, stories, goodnight. And when it's dark when I get home, that's even less photo opportunity. I was thinking I would pad with silly pictures of our house, or the kids, but lost interest in that pretty quick. Anyway...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey man, life happens! When the kids get sick, everything else just seems to stop. And you forgot the workout part. I'm not sure how you find the time to squeeze in everything you do everyday anyway... Love to overalls!
-A