Saturday, February 3, 2007

Tramp


So we have a trampoline. Some tenants of Nathan and Sarah's in Fallon moved out and left their trampoline, so they dropped it off at our house. It's not in new condition; a couple if tiny holes in the fabric and stuff, but it's pretty ok overall. I remembered how to do most of the stuff I used to be able to do, and Julien likes just fooling around on it. He's not really heavy enough to get a lot of bounce out of it, but he likes running around on it anyway. Sofia pretty much just stood there and jiggled.

4 comments:

Gail said...

That reminds me: did we assemble the base correctly or did you have to reassemble it?

Turi Becker said...

We had it right, just had to hook up the springs. It was harder than I thought; I think I strained my shoulder doing it...

Anonymous said...

Trampolines are way fun- and a great way to get some exercise too! What kind of cool tricks can you do? I taught myself to do front flips (like 15 years ago!) but could never stick the landing.
-A

Turi Becker said...

I can still do front and back flips, but was having a hard time landing my best trick, the front flip with a full twist. Can't quite get my feet underneath me.