Thursday, February 1, 2007

More golf



Got to play a round this morning - went back to Wolf Run, where I have a gift card to run down. Pretty cold to start, the first green was even a little icy-crunchy. None of the greens would hold; landed shots on the front and they bounced to the back or over. Drives ran forever, though - I probably averaged 280 yards. Didn't keep score too closely, but shot about 90. One birdie, one double, buncha pars and bogeys. Got to try a few things - carrying a stream with driver instead of laying up, etc. Had fun and got some exercise. Bet my back will be sore tomorrow.

Found one place on the course where you can see my library - from the 8th tee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was your new club? I think I can vaguely see a yellow blob in the distance... :)
-A

Turi Becker said...

New club was weird - goes about as far as a 4 or 5 iron, but I can't really see any big advantage to using it instead of one of those. Haven't figured out how it fits in with the rest of my clubs yet.

Yeah, I tried to use flickr's "Add Note" feature to show where the library is, but couldn't get it to work...