Wednesday, January 24, 2007

First ride


Been kinda cold so far this year; today was the first day I rode the bike to work. My general rule is: if the high is over 50, it's okay to ride. Any below that and it's just too cold in the morning and evening when I ride to and from work. I didn't go in until 1 today (meeting in the morning and then took my car into the dealership before lunch) so it was a pretty nice ride in to work. Bit chilly on the way home at 6:15, though - hands got pretty cold even through my winter riding gloves. Warmed up quick with some great broccoli soup that Mich had made, though. Yum. Anyway, this is where I park - like my "Washoe County Vehicle?"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homemade? Man I wish I could cook! Or had any motivation to cook. Maybe I'll take a class one day to get some ideas. For things under 10 minutes? Any ideas? Yes, another question.
-A

Turi Becker said...

10 minutes, that's kinda tough. Tried any of those Rachel Ray videos? She does 30 minutes stuff...

Anonymous said...

No, but I guess I'll have to give it a whirrl. (Did I spell that right?)

Turi Becker said...

Gee, why are you asking me about spelling? Am I giving myself a reputation? Hope I can live up to it. Anyway, no...

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha! You make me laugh!
-A