Sunday, January 28, 2007

Trinidad


So this is the picture of the day for Friday, 1/26. I picked up my mom at the airport in the morning, and then Mich and I headed out of town for Trinidad, CA. (My mom picked up Julien and Sofia from school and stayed with them for the whole weekend - much appreciated, Mom.) Had a good drive - Mich got to exercise much driving technique in the mountains between Susanville, Redding, and the coast. Made it into Trinidad about 3PM, took a quick drive around to get our bearings, and found our motel for a quick nap. This is the view out the back of our room, through some pretty big trees. Not very exciting, I know, and we had some great scenery to photograph on the drive over, but we were making such good time, we couldn't stop. Anyway, we eventually found a place to have dinner, headed back to the hotel, and got a good night's sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are those flowers on the left? I miss those. I'm ready for some warmer weather, and it sure looks nice there- nice place to go camping, for a walk in the woods...
-A