Saturday, January 6, 2007

Jinx

Just got back from a coldish run, my 7th-McCarran-Keystone loop. Saw two separate accidents while I was out! In the parking lot of Raleys (our local grocery store), I saw an Explorer give a parked 4Runner a pretty good bump to the side, then back up and drive off. (I reported the plate # and descriptions to the store manager.) Continued my run, and near the top of 7th Street I saw a little fender-bender. A lady that had pulled kinda far out from a side street to turn left saw me and decided to back up out of my way. Yup, backed right into the car behind her. Didn't look too bad, though, and both drivers were there, so I didn't stop for that one. I was hoping things wouldn't come in threes - made it through the rest of my run without incident, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that your 7 mile loop? What a great run, even if you did cause an accident. :) Was it easier the second time? Maybe, since you got a rest snitching on that hit-and-run...
-A

Turi Becker said...

Slightly shorter loop. Check the link to the Gmaps Pedometer site; it's really cool. Might need to zoom out to get the full picture.